- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Goes down too easily upon contact and needs to do a better job staying on his feet and anticipating hits. Needs to be more of a finisher and run with more purpose and determination.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- He needs a few steps to get going with limited burst and foot speed. Has an inconsistent feel eluding tacklers and doesn't create a lot on his own. He doesn't display much power to push the pile or consistently break tackles.
- Inconsistent breaking tackles and lacks elite speed. Too often bounces plays outside looking for the home run. Doesn't play with consistent focus or physicality.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
How other scouting services rate Kevin Mensah (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank