Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Flashes upper-body strength to rip and has the punch to push through interior linemen on stunts and twists.
- Excellent hustle-and-chase tackler. Good closing speed with change of direction to corral mobile quarterbacks.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Average size, strength and lacks the bulk in his upper and lower body to hold up on the line. Not a sudden athlete. Very ordinary flexibility and fluidity; not overly explosive and lacks the speed to threaten the edge. Plays upright with limited power to disengage _and is not overpowering in any aspect.
- Not an elite athlete with average functional strength and size. Lacks the length to fend off blocks and can be too energetic and lose his angle. Doesn't have a natural position at the next level.
- Plays tall, lacks athleticism to break down against elusive ballcarriers.
- Has limited athleticism and range. Lacks natural explosion or first-step burst to consistently threaten the edge.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
How other scouting services rate Kobe Jones (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank