- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Has sneaky speed but won't always get to the corner. Runs low through the hole with size and strength to move the chains as an interior runner. Has a strong stiff-arm and spin move to slip defenders. Best in goal-line situations finds another level of determination. Good recognition as a runner and pass blocker. Natural receiver with versatility as a route-runner.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Inconsistent breaking tackles and lacks elite speed. Too often bounces plays outside looking for the home run. Doesn't play with consistent focus or physicality.
- He needs a few steps to get going with limited burst and foot speed. Has an inconsistent feel eluding tacklers and doesn't create a lot on his own. He doesn't display much power to push the pile or consistently break tackles.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- Lacks great speed to consistently threaten the edge and can be caught from behind. Indecisive when the hole isn't there.
How other scouting services rate Kyle Porter (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank