Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 241 (LAC)
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Takes poor angles on the ball and lacks the pure speed to chase down the ballcarrier.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Has very inconsistent tackling technique and too often just throws himself at the lower body of the ballcarrier instead of wrapping up.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
How other scouting services rate Mark Webb (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank