Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 241 (LAC)
- Strong hands to make plays on the ball, effective blitzer who shows well-coached technique and awareness.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Transitions well from coverage to close on the ball. Strong hands, quick reactions for the interceptions.
- Takes poor angles on the ball and lacks the pure speed to chase down the ballcarrier.
- Lowers his shoulder for the big hit rather than wrapping up securely.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
- Has very inconsistent tackling technique and too often just throws himself at the lower body of the ballcarrier instead of wrapping up.
How other scouting services rate Mark Webb (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank