Signed as an undrafted free agent by Tennessee Titans
- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- Can seal the edge as an in-line blocker. Not an intimidator but has enough strength, leverage and a solid base.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
- Possesses only average straight-line speed and is a bit stiff as a route-runner, showing only average flexibility and burst out of his breaks.
How other scouting services rate Miller Forristall (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank