- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Good body control to reach back for the pass behind him. High-points passes and has good vertical, timing and hand-eye coordination in jump-ball situations.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Has only average size and strength and lacks an imposing frame.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Plodder who builds to speed and lacks big-play ability. Stiff; lacks flexibility with tight hips.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
How other scouting services rate Mitchell Brinkman (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank