Signed as an undrafted free agent by Tennessee Titans
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Good strength and balance to sit down, lock-out and create a pile, leading to possibilities inside and out (in the 3-4).
- Strong, stout interior presence who often requires double team blocks to keep him from clogging running lanes. Short, thick legs and thick trunk which aid him in anchoring.
- Doesn't play fundamentally sound and lacks much technique in his repertoire.
- Lacks closing speed and inconsistent quickness off the snap prevents him from being an elite pass rusher.
- He struggles with leverage off the snap and plays too tall, limiting his effectiveness as a pass rusher.
- He remains raw as a pass rusher and doesn't have the foot speed to chase down ballcarriers.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
How other scouting services rate Naquan Jones (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank