- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Has smooth body control, reliable hands and natural ball skills to adjust to off-target throws and make impressive catch.
- Good short-area foot quickness with very good footwork.
- Gets a quick release off the line. Dips his shoulder and shows some savvy 8 as a route runner to avoid contact with defenders g to get into his route.
- Good effort at the point of attack and second level as a blocker. Intelligent and will quickly acclimate to an NFL offense.
- A lean athlete with obvious upside. Soft hands. Flashes the ability to make the outstanding catch.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
How other scouting services rate Nick Eubanks (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank