Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 162 (KC)
- A lean athlete with obvious upside. Soft hands. Flashes the ability to make the outstanding catch.
- Comes off the snap quick, low and hard. Runs low and accelerates quickly.
- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- Has smooth body control, reliable hands and natural ball skills to adjust to off-target throws and make impressive catch.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Narrow upper body and needs to add bulk and strength. Runs high and doesn't sink his hips or trace precise routes.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
- Tight hips, limited long speed and isn't naturally explosive. Not an in-line blocker with a weak base.
- Has only average size and strength and lacks an imposing frame.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Noah Gray (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank