Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Has smooth lateral movement skills with good foot quickness. First off the snap and sets quickly. Aggressive and extends his arms into contact, delivering a sharp punch.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Has only average measurable with limited arm length and no overpowering qualities.
How other scouting services rate Ryan Neuzil (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank