- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Inconsistent breaking tackles and lacks elite speed. Too often bounces plays outside looking for the home run. Doesn't play with consistent focus or physicality.
- Lacks great speed to consistently threaten the edge and can be caught from behind. Indecisive when the hole isn't there.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
- Too hesitant when the hole isn't there and wastes time running laterally. Tight-hipped and doesn't show much wiggle or open-field shiftiness. Stops his feet too quickly and needs to consistently keep his legs moving through contact.
- A one-speed, straight-line runner without much wiggle or shiftiness - won't make defenders miss in small areas and lacks the long speed to outrun them.
How other scouting services rate Shakif Seymour (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank