Signed as an undrafted free agent by Denver Broncos
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Shows good effort as a blocker and works hard to gain body positioning.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
- Doesn't explode off the line of scrimmage and lacks burst in his open-field moves. Drops too many catchable passes and can be overwhelmed at the point as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Shaun Beyer (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank