- Has at least adequate straight-line speed and good balance, fluidity to change direction.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Lacks ideal size and frame with limited measureables and short arms that render him helpless against bigger receivers.
- Needs to tighten his angles in pursuit. Needs to show better tackling technique to consistently finish.
- Struggles to break down in space and can be a liability against the run at the second level.
- Can leap but his size will be detrimental in box-out situations. Bites on play-action and isn't always in tune with rest of secondary.
- Only average height and a choppy backpedal. Not surehanded catching interceptions or punts.
How other scouting services rate Shaun Jolly (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank