Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 228 (CHI)
- Extremely aggressive to come up and put his body in traffic to make tackles.
- Tough in run support and works hard to get off blocks. Hard-nosed player who attacks the run and doesn't back down.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Has at least adequate straight-line speed and good balance, fluidity to change direction.
- Has good foot quickness and short-area burst to work well in tight areas.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Undisciplined, with inconsistent tackling technique, and does a poor job finishing in space. Suspect ball skills and can be eliminated from the play by a single blocker.
- Lacks instincts with shaky awareness, is overaggressive and too often bites on fakes and misdirection.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Thomas Graham Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank