Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 137 (SEA)
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Rare hand-eye coordination and agility, vision and third gear to make a living in the return game.
- Changes directions with ease and has the frame to hold up at any spot in the secondary.
- Physical run supporter in the Antoine Winfield mold with short-area explosiveness to leave his mark on ballcarriers.
- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- Can leap but his size will be detrimental in box-out situations. Bites on play-action and isn't always in tune with rest of secondary.
- Lacks instincts with shaky awareness, is overaggressive and too often bites on fakes and misdirection.
- Has to fight for every inch on the field and though willing, will be less-equipped to win on a down-to-down basis in the NFL.
- Only average height and a choppy backpedal. Not surehanded catching interceptions or punts.
- Only average size for the position.
How other scouting services rate Tre Brown (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank