Signed as an undrafted free agent by New Orleans Saints
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Has good football awareness to read and react quickly and stay balanced and patient in space.
- Takes accurate angles to the ballcarrier. A strong, aggressive tackler and doesn't back down against the run.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Has tense ankles and hips with choppy footwork when attempting to redirect and doesn't always look natural changing directions.
- Overaggressive and will miss tackle attempts. Needs to do a better job breaking down in space and using proper technique. Suspect anticipation and ball skills.
- Needs to get stronger. Too easily lost in the trash. Not a sudden athlete and shows body stiffness when attempting to quickly redirect.
- Has only average long speed and body flexibility.
How other scouting services rate Trill Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank