- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- Height helps him snare high throws but he also adjusts to low ones. Plays hard and with awareness, knows where the marker is. Runs with toughness and sheds tacklers in secondary.
- Quick athlete and is usually sure-handed as a receiver. Much-improved route runner, creating space in coverage.
- Lacks the bulk strength to lock on and control NFL defensive linemen. Lower-body strength is questionable and limits his in-line blocking.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
- Lacks size and has a lean build, short stature and average length.
- Average size and power for the position; won't overwhelm with his strength.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
How other scouting services rate Zac Lefebvre (Overall Rank)