- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
How other scouting services rate Alex Forsyth (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank