- Quick feet to get inside of defensive tackles to wall off inside and reach linebackers at the second level.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Lone concern is handling the superquick NFL edge rusher. Foot speed and quickness are very good, but not elite.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Stronger pass rushers can get under his pads and steer him aside.
How other scouting services rate Jarrett Patterson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank