- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
How other scouting services rate CJ Marable (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank