- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Possesses an NFL arm. Gets the ball from one hash to the opposite sideline in a hurry. Has the zip to hit tight windows on short and intermediate throws.
- Generally accurate on intermediate and short throws; flashes anticipation and placement on intermediate outs and the ability to lead receivers on deeper throws.
- Sprays the ball anywhere on the field, especially when given a pocket from which to deliver. Will step up into pocket while looking downfield, reset his feet and deliver.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Slight frame with limited room for additional growth. Possesses an average arm that forces him to wind up to drive the ball longer than 15 yards.
- Sails throws to either sideline; receivers make him look good with acrobatic catches. Back-foot throws are not accurate. Sometimes trusts his arm too much, trying to stick passes late in the play or when off-balance.
- There is a place at the next level for such a sharp offensive mind, but he has very limited NFL potential because of his physical shortcomings - a third-day pick who looks like a career backup
- Undersized and short in stature - looks diminutive in the huddle.
- Lacks poise in the pocket and abandons his reads too quickly. Takes too many chances.
How other scouting services rate Chandler Morris (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank