Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 202 (CIN)
- A downhill runner who picks up momentum as he goes and does a nice job absorbing contact between the tackles - physical with good pad level.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Flashes initial burst and good lateral quickness to sidestep defenders or bounce runs outside with very good foot quickness. Displays very good feel as an inside and outside runner with above average vision to make sharp cuts - good patience· and footwork to pick through defenses.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- A one-speed runner and lacks any explosive qualities with tight hips. Has poor balance and has the bad habit of losing coordination when changing directions - his feet and upper body look to be on two different pages.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Chris Evans (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank