- Sacks and pressures are product of hustle. Gives effort on every play. Holds the point with length and strong upper body.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Has fluid footwork to redirect, reverse momentum and close with a burst. Regularly first off the ball with good snap anticipation.
- Coordinated with smooth movement skills. High-effort rusher and works through the whistle. Relentless worker, fighting off blocks and battling to the ball.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not explosive as a pass rusher or run defender. Lacks elite speed and flexibility to turn the corner and is late off the snap.
Chris Turner percentiles vs other Defensive Line's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Chris Turner (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank