- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Quarterbacks and ballcarriers feel his strength when he plants them in the backfield.
- Flashes enough quickness off the snap to threaten gaps at three-technique, especially when slanting.
- Looks the part with natural size and filledout frame with good body thickness.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Plays upright and struggles with leverage. Too often stonewalled at the line and doesn't show the hand strength or technique to shed or redirect blockers.
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Inconsistent in his ability to separate from blocks, however, making him more of a nuisance than a snap-to-snap terror.
How other scouting services rate Christopher Hinton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank