- Flashes the strength to stack and shed, move down the line to chase running backs in either direction from inside.
- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- Quick footed pass rusher with loose hips and good change of direction skills, moving very well for his size.
- Rarely goes to the ground, showing good balance from his high school wrestling days.
- Good strength and balance to sit down, lock-out and create a pile, leading to possibilities inside and out (in the 3-4).
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
- Plays upright and struggles with leverage. Too often stonewalled at the line and doesn't show the hand strength or technique to shed or redirect blockers.
- Possesses excellent weight-room strength, although it doesn't always translate onto his play.
- He struggles with leverage off the snap and plays too tall, limiting his effectiveness as a pass rusher.
- Needs to do a better job of being the aggressor and tossing blockers aside.
How other scouting services rate Christopher Hinton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank