Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 108 (ATL)
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- Good strength to tackle. Plays with high energy and is a tough-minded overachiever.
- Has at least adequate straight-line speed and good balance, fluidity to change direction.
- Tough in run support and works hard to get off blocks. Hard-nosed player who attacks the run and doesn't back down.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Undisciplined, with inconsistent tackling technique, and does a poor job finishing in space. Suspect ball skills and can be eliminated from the play by a single blocker.
- Fails to maintain inside technique in man coverage. Not a press corner.
- Vulnerable to big plays trying to bait the quarterback.
How other scouting services rate Darren Hall (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank