- He has the classic frame and long arms with some explosion, power and ability to close.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Tremendous explosion; accelerates low with power. Relentless blindside pursuit; tracks down ballcarriers across the field.
- Relentless and strong off the edge as a pass rusher when fresh. Gets under the pads of tackles to bull rush them into the backfield.
- Versatile enough to drop and could be viewed as a 3-4 linebacker.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Vision to locate the ball and recognize cut blocks. Can rip past blockers and pull down ballcarriers when he cannot fully disengage from linemen.
- Has a quick burst off the line and times the snap well. Good upper-body strength and length to lock-out his opponent and at least moderate lateral agility to slide inside or spill out to contain.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
How other scouting services rate David Anenih (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank