- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Feisty, tough and plays with a competitive attitude.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Adequate initial burst should be far better and isn't good enough to consistently hold out elite pass rushers.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
How other scouting services rate Eric Wilson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank