Drafted: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 116 (DEN)
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- Big-bodied rusher with very good upper-body strength. Strong and stout at the point of attack with the measurables to occupy multiple blockers.
- Quarterbacks and ballcarriers feel his strength when he plants them in the backfield.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Plays upright and struggles with leverage. Too often stonewalled at the line and doesn't show the hand strength or technique to shed or redirect blockers.
- Plays too high at times, and gets carried downfield or put to the ground by better lineman when losing the leverage battle.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
How other scouting services rate Eyioma Uwazurike (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank