- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Surprising initial quickness off the snap. Relies mostly on a simple bull rush at this point, which is quite effective in collapsing the pocket.
- He struggles with leverage off the snap and plays too tall, limiting his effectiveness as a pass rusher.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
How other scouting services rate Glen Logan (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank