Draft Profile: BioHayden Hatten from Saguaro High School was rated a After high school, Hatten opted to join Idaho.
In 2019 as a freshman Hatten saw action in 12 games for the Vandals as he made 10 receptions for 178 yards for an average of 17.8 yards per reception, with 2 TDs, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 157.9.
As a sophomore in 2020 he played 6 games and had 43 catches for 613 yards for an average of 14.3 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and QB rating when targeted of 75.0.
As a junior in 2021 he played just 3 games and hauled in 15 catches for 215 yards for an average of 14.3 yards per catch, with 3 TDs, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 143.8.
As a senior in 2022 he played 11 games and had an outstanding 83 catches for an outstanding 1211 yards for an average of 14.6 yards per catch, 16 TDs, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 128.5.
As a fifth year senior in 2023 he played 7 games and had 46 catches for 569 yards for an average of 12.4 yards per catch, 4 TDs, and an excellent QB rating when targeted of 108.5.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Hatten is a natural playmaker, at his best with the ball in his hands.
- When used downfield, Hatten shows the ball-tracking skills and hand-eye coordination to make the adjustment on underthrown balls and back-shoulder throws.
- Has the strong hands any NFL wide receiver coach and quarterback would covet. Tracks the deep ball over either shoulder and brings in passes fluidly without breaking stride downfield.
- He’s at his best working in space, showing the quickness and vision of a return specialist. His stop-start ability allows him to create initial separation.
- Hatten transitions quickly from receiver to runner, and he has enough speed to threaten the seam.
- Physical player able to get off press coverage to release up the sideline or position himself inside the cornerback on slants and crossing routes.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Hatten doesn’t have the ability as a run blocker or the violent run-after-catch ability.
- He seems comfortable in traffic to the point where Hatten doesn’t make the effort to create separation.
- He’s not physically imposing. Hatten is small-framed and won’t be able to carry much more weight.
How other scouting services rate Hayden Hatten (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank