- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Good not great quickness and change of direction agility. Chases, using a long spin move to clear blocks. Low, strong off the line.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Relentless and strong off the edge as a pass rusher when fresh. Gets under the pads of tackles to bull rush them into the backfield.
- Possesses accurate snap anticipation and timing to beat blockers off the edge.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Doesn't change direction easily. Can be late off the snap.
- Plays tall and gets upright off the snap. Wins with upper-body strength and needs to focus on leverage.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
How other scouting services rate Isaiah Foskey (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank