- Relentless, tenacious worker on and off the field. Plays faster than he'll time with football quickness and footwork.
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- He wins with all-out hustle, second and third effort and will contribute in the NFL.
- A borderline top-100 draft pick who isn't flashy and won't have great workout numbers, but simply makes plays on the football field.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Plays tall, lacks athleticism to break down against elusive ballcarriers.
- Not an elite athlete with average functional strength and size. Lacks the length to fend off blocks and can be too energetic and lose his angle. Doesn't have a natural position at the next level.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.
How other scouting services rate Jacub Panasiuk (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank