- Gets everything out of his adequate size and frame with good length. Added bulk to his frame and flashes functional strength to get a good push in the run game.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Anticipates speed rushers attacking the edge and will over-set to the outside, leaving inside rushing lanes wide open for defenders to jab-step outside and re-direct through the gap.
- Flashes the ability to move his man with his hands, but is not yet consistent in this area.
- Limits ability to mirror by leaning forward with his upper body and neglecting his lower body. Not strong enough and remains rough around the edges.
- Lacks lateral agility, flexibility and footwork to start on the outside in the NFL.
How other scouting services rate Jaelin Fisher (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank