- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not the biggest, strongest or fastest but does enough with preparation and instincts to get a look. Not big or tenacious as a blocker in the passing game.
- Goes down too easily upon contact and needs to do a better job staying on his feet and anticipating hits. Needs to be more of a finisher and run with more purpose and determination.
- He needs a few steps to get going with limited burst and foot speed. Has an inconsistent feel eluding tacklers and doesn't create a lot on his own. He doesn't display much power to push the pile or consistently break tackles.
- Inconsistent breaking tackles and lacks elite speed. Too often bounces plays outside looking for the home run. Doesn't play with consistent focus or physicality.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
How other scouting services rate KeShawn Williams (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank