- Has a strong upper body with physical, powerful hands and works hard to gain body positioning in the run game.
- Coveted prospect with raw ability, very good size and length with experience on the defensive line and at left tackle. Has natural tools to get there, but he's miles from being NFL-ready.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Best asset is his strength and disposition as a run blocker. Gives a strong initial punch. Plays with good leverage bends at the knees and sees what he's hitting, showing the ability to roll his hips into the defender and drive him off the line of scrimmage.
- Has broad shoulders and flashes the playing strength and power to overwhelm at the point of attack.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
- Carries sloppy weight and isn't an elite athlete. Poor balance with a bad habit of lunging, bending at the waist and spending too much time on the ground.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
How other scouting services rate Kohl Levao (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank