Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 256 (GB)
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Difficult to bring down one-on-one in space, regularly sidesteps would-be tacklers and uses offhand to use oncoming defenders' momentum against them without slowing down significantly.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Lacks great speed to consistently threaten the edge and can be caught from behind. Indecisive when the hole isn't there.
- Not the most instinctive runner and too often tries for the big play, dancing and losing yards. Lacks the natural power to push the pile and feels more comfortable avoiding contact.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
- Goes down too easily upon contact and needs to do a better job staying on his feet and anticipating hits. Needs to be more of a finisher and run with more purpose and determination.
- He needs a few steps to get going with limited burst and foot speed. Has an inconsistent feel eluding tacklers and doesn't create a lot on his own. He doesn't display much power to push the pile or consistently break tackles.
How other scouting services rate Kylin Hill (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank