- Coordinated with smooth movement skills. High-effort rusher and works through the whistle. Relentless worker, fighting off blocks and battling to the ball.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Sacks and pressures are product of hustle. Gives effort on every play. Holds the point with length and strong upper body.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.
- Uncreative pass rusher who lacks counter moves. Raw technique. Streaky and slow to react.
- Plays tall, lacks athleticism to break down against elusive ballcarriers.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Micheal Clemons (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank