Signed as an undrafted free agent by Cincinnati Bengals
- Cuts on a dime with lightning-fast feet and the quick-twitch explosion of an Olympic sprinter out of the block. Very good vision.
- Creative with good vision and patience, quick feet and smooth footwork to easily change direction and make sharp cuts to elude defenders in space. Very good lateral agility; difficult to square-up in tight areas with his smallish frame.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- A balanced runner with good combination of wiggle and lower body strength. Possesses above average initial burst with natural explosion and start-and- stop ability to make guys miss - can turn on the jets in a flash.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Not a blocker. Limitations due to size with obvious durability questions
- Lacks size to be a true power back, will not move piles at the next level.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- Does not always show a burst in the box, anticipates contact. Can get I turned easily on draws and inside isolation plays, shuffling and failing to restart momentum. Power in his cuts has been inconsistent. Tripped upon first contact.
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.
How other scouting services rate Pooka Williams Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank