- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- Knee-bend and technique are good and he shows decent power when his hands hit the target.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Shows good effort as a blocker and works hard to gain body positioning.
- Possesses only average straight-line speed and is a bit stiff as a route-runner, showing only average flexibility and burst out of his breaks.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
- Has only average size and strength and lacks an imposing frame.
How other scouting services rate Roger Carter (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank