- Has height, length and NFL measurables.
- Sacks and pressures are product of hustle. Gives effort on every play. Holds the point with length and strong upper body.
- Athletic for his size, with light feet and smooth movement skills. Possesses a loose body to redirect momentum, bend and play with leverage. Gets a good initial jump. Usually aggressive and active. Hard worker with toughness.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Flashes an explosive burst and can surprise better overall athletes with his ability to get upfield. Has a closing burst when given a free lane. Has the frame to consider moving inside
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Not a quick-twitch player. Won't consistently threaten the edge. Few explosive qualities and lacks great initial burst or overall range for the position.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- Doesn't recognize plays developing. Unpolished pass rusher. Inconsistent motor causes some to doubt his passion for football. Lacks killer instinct.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
How other scouting services rate Ryder Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank