- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Flashes upper-body strength to rip and has the punch to push through interior linemen on stunts and twists.
- He wins with all-out hustle, second and third effort and will contribute in the NFL.
- More of a hustling pass rusher than an accomplished or natural one, he'll make his mark as a fifth or sixth defensive lineman.
- Lacks ideal height, length and overall frame for the position. Short, doesn't have the chiseled body type ideal for the position.
- Average size, strength and lacks the bulk in his upper and lower body to hold up on the line. Not a sudden athlete.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.
- Not a quick-twitch athlete or naturally flexible short-area player. Fails to rely when initial push is halted.
- Average size, strength and lacks the bulk in his upper and lower body to hold up on the line. Not a sudden athlete. Very ordinary flexibility and fluidity; not overly explosive and lacks the speed to threaten the edge. Plays upright with limited power to disengage _and is not overpowering in any aspect.
How other scouting services rate Taylor Riggins (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank