Signed as an undrafted free agent by Las Vegas Raiders
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Has sneaky speed but won't always get to the corner. Runs low through the hole with size and strength to move the chains as an interior runner. Has a strong stiff-arm and spin move to slip defenders. Best in goal-line situations finds another level of determination.
- North-South runner with good leg drive and physicality.
- A downhill runner who picks up momentum as he goes and does a nice job absorbing contact between the tackles - physical with good pad level.
- Has good vision to find the hole and get North-South. Gets good initial push and always seems to be falling forward for a positive gain. A hard runner with a workhorse-type back mentality.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- A one-speed runner and lacks any explosive qualities with tight hips. Has poor balance and has the bad habit of losing coordination when changing directions - his feet and upper body look to be on two different pages.
How other scouting services rate Trey Ragas (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank