- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Long-armed press corner with size, athleticism and ball skills.
- Fast and agile, he sticks to receivers and closes on the ball.
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- With his length, athleticism, and natural ball skills, he will be highly valued by press cover teams and could earn a top 100 pick.
- Aware zone cornerback who is also adept in man coverage, flashing physical hand punch at the line and straight-line speed to stay with receivers downfield.
- Very good athleticism and flexibility. Has plus speed for the position and a second gear with good recovery speed to make up for missed plays.
- Good agility and balance when shadowing his target. Competitive player.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- NFL quarterbacks may take advantage of his aggressiveness in man and zone to eye up short routes and go over the top
How other scouting services rate Al Blades Jr. (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank