- Has extremely good, soft, natural hands. Consistently makes the clean catch.
- Capable of tracking passes from many angles. Good sideline awareness, taps quick feet to stay in-bounds.
- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Gets a quick release off the line. Dips his shoulder and shows some savvy 8 as a route runner to avoid contact with defenders g to get into his route.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Lacks size and has a lean build, short stature and average length.
- Effort blocker who gets in the way more than he mauls.
- Tight hips, limited long speed and isn't naturally explosive. Not an in-line blocker with a weak base.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Bennett Smith (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank