- Always seems to find the ball quickly enough to at least get a hand on it. Not afraid to stick his nose into traffic against the run despite his size.
- Closes to the ball quite well and possesses the hands to snatch throws away from his frame.
- Not a major liability in man coverage. Good enough foot speed and length to stay with slot receivers in four-wide sets on short patterns.
- Picks up crossing routes well from the hash and uses cornerback speed to chase and cut in front of passes when possible.
- Reads the QB and gets good breaks on the ball. Bigger hitter than his slight frame implies. Closes quickly and generates explosion.
- NFL quarterbacks may take advantage of his aggressiveness in man and zone to eye up short routes and go over the top
- Needs work on backpedaling to prevent defenders from getting behind him.
- Will slip off tackles and needs to finish more consistently.
- Holds the ball loosely. Inconsistent in run support. Average tackler
- Struggles to break down in space and can be a liability against the run at the second level.
Brandon Sebastian percentiles vs other Cornerback's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Brandon Sebastian (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank