- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- Difficult to bring down one-on-one in space, regularly sidesteps would-be tacklers and uses offhand to use oncoming defenders' momentum against them without slowing down significantly.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Well-built with a thick frame and powerful lower body which keeps his legs pumping through contact. Patient behind the line of scrimmage, allowing blocks to create openings, and looks for cutback lanes with accurate vision. Hits the hole hard and runs with power to get the tough yards and a physical attitude.
- A downhill runner who picks up momentum as he goes and does a nice job absorbing contact between the tackles - physical with good pad level.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
- Offers little in pass protection and poor technique cut blocking, fails to do more than slow down blitzers by laying down in front of them.
D'vonte Price percentiles vs other Running Back's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate D'vonte Price (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank