- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
How other scouting services rate Devin Wynn (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank