- Doesn't possess elite breakaway speed, but is fast enough to gain yardage in chunks when he finds a seam.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Has the feet and feel running between the tackles and in the open field. He has very good vision and patience to pick through defenses.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Possesses quick feet and straight-line speed but doesn't have the elite burst to be a constant big-play threat. Improving patience as a runner, following pulling guards and makes good decisions on his cut.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Does not always read blocks behind pulling guards. May not be big enough to move piles at the next level and has a tendency to bury his head too soon.
- A tall, upright runner who lacks great power as a runner. Not a quick-twitch athlete and is forced to gear down too much. Not very loose throughout his frame; looks tight redirecting. Will dance and leave his feet instead of taking what's there.
Devin Wynn percentiles vs other Running Back's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Devin Wynn (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank