- Has good footwork and technique. Balanced and agile pass protection set with excellent hand placement.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Quick out of his stance with the footwork to be effective in front of screens. Willing to get out in front of ballcarriers to take out defensive backs and linebackers.
- Needs to work on his technique in pass protection, using more consistent leverage and continuing to move his feet.
- Light on his feet for a guard but doesn't possess the range or size to remain outside against NFL pass rushers.
- Not physically imposing and has average overall strength. Upper body gets over his feet too often and he easily loses his balance.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Grant Gibson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank