- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- A coordinated athlete with a lightning-quick first step and natural explosion.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Tall, solid frame with adequate length and has done a nice job losing the bad weight and firming his body.
- Relentless, tenacious worker on and off the field. Plays faster than he'll time with football quickness and footwork.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Only average lower-body strength and struggles to anchor at the point of attack. Bit of a defensive end/defensive tackle "tweener" who struggles in traffic with multiple blockers, not always using his limbs effectively to disengage.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Lacks a stout anchor and can be redirected off the snap with an underwhelming base strength.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
How other scouting services rate Justin Eboigbe (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank