Draft Profile: BioJustin Eboigbe from Forest Park High School was rated a 4-star recruit by ESPN and handed a 4-star grade by 247 Sports. After high school, Eboigbe joined Alabama after being heavily recruited.
In 2019 as a freshman Eboigbe saw action in 10 games and played a total of 217 snaps at Edge Rusher for the Crimson Tide. He recorded just 8 tackles, 3 assists, while adding 7 stops. As a pass rusher, he added 8 total pressures, which included 4 QB hurries, 3 QB hits, and one sack on the season.
As a sophomore for the Crimson Tide in 2020 Eboigbe played in 13 games and took part in 444 snaps for the Crimson Tide. He recorded 11 tackles, 6 assists, while adding 10 stops. As a pass rusher, he chalked up 17 total pressures, and 13 QB hurries, 4 QB hits, and no sacks during the year.
In 2021 as a junior Eboigbe played in 15 games and contributed on 323 snaps. He recorded 11 tackles, 3 assists while making 10 stops. As a pass rusher, he produced 10 total pressures, which included 9 QB hurries, no QB hits, and one sack on the year.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- As a pass rusher, Eboigbe shows quickness off the line and has the fluid athleticism and flexibility to bend the edge.
- Tall, solid frame with adequate length and has done a nice job losing the bad weight and firming his body.
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Possesses the length and power to ward off offensive tackles.
- Despite his relatively tall frame, he typically plays with a low enough pad level and natural power to push the pocket with the bull rush.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Eboigbe lacks the speed and range to consistently chase down plays in pursuit.
- Only average lower-body strength and struggles to anchor at the point of attack. Bit of a defensive end/defensive tackle "tweener" who struggles in traffic with multiple blockers, not always using his limbs effectively to disengage.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
How other scouting services rate Justin Eboigbe (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank