Drafted: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 220 (SF)
- He flashes short-area quickness and strength to be a force in the middle.
- Lower than offensive lineman on every short-yardage play. Good agility and ability to change direction for his size.
- Flashes an explosive burst and can surprise better overall athletes with his ability to get upfield. Has a closing burst when given a free lane. Has the frame to consider moving inside
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Penetrates through gaps, often forcing running backs to elude him or the back end of the offensive lineman he's pushing before they even reach the line.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Sees the ball well but is stuck on blocks when head-up; does not shed to make plays often enough.
- Has the initial burst off the snap but only phone-booth quickness overall and doesn't make as many plays behind the line of scrimmage as his ability to penetrate would indicate.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
Kalia Davis percentiles vs other Defensive Line's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Kalia Davis (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank